D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sounds of Annihilation

Go down

The Sounds of Annihilation  Empty The Sounds of Annihilation

Post by Avitus Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm

TO: Citizens and Employees of Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration
DATE: January 7th 2762 CE
RE: Exploration of Antimatter as Fuel

//Begin Transmission

Greetings Citizens of the United Earth Empire. For several centuries, the Human species has expanded across the galaxy, we’ve done this as fast as our Fusion and Chemical rockets could take us. Our technology hasn’t plateaued so why has our means of fueling those new technologies?
I would like to announce the plans of two new facilities as well as the production of a new form of engine system. These new Facilities will be built in the Ellis System in orbit of Ellis IX (Walleye).
The larger facility will be the Olivier Doucet Antimatter Production Facility named in Honour of Dr. Olivier Doucet, Co-founder of Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration oh so long ago. This Facility will be dedicated to the production of antimatter as a source of fuel, designed to be able to turn out 175 million litres of Antimatter Fuel per year. This along with our new Mk.1 AIDE (Antimatter Interspatial Drive Engine) which is nearing final testing and production make up a new means of exploring the stars.
The Second Facility will be used in the production of Hydrogen fuel, as annihilation based drives such as the Mk.1 AIDE require two different types of fuel. This Facility will be set to produce equal amounts of Hydrogen Fuel which will be bundled with the Antimatter at a Refueling Pier at the Olivier Doucet Facility.
This is just the first of many of our new Facilities for Fuel Production we plan on creating should more people begin using Antimatter. With our new Modular design on these two new facilities Add-ons can be built and attached with ease and security meaning upgrades and extensions can be built right onto the existing framework without taking the systems offline this means flawless and continuous supplies delivered around the clock.
For the time being we won’t go much further into the production of the Mk.1 AIDE however there will be a press briefing on the new engine as we near full scale production.
I would like to thank everyone gathered here today, as well as our Trading partners, and Investors for backing this Corporations vision so long and so far over these past few centuries, and I hope we can continue to provide ideas you will continue to back for many more.

//End Transmission

Avitus
D.I.A.S.E. CEO
D.I.A.S.E. CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum