D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Lithras Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 pm

1. Inappropriate behavior will NOT be tolerated. This means offensive language or implications of any kind. If talking "in-character", avoid curse words as much as possible and make sure you are writing in an "in-character" forum. Harassment, bullying, racism and other similarly offensive actions will be dealt with swiftly.

2. No "pulling rank". Being an officer in the military reserves, it makes me laugh when I see people acting all bossy over a game. Ranks exist for role-playing purposes only, and even there, superiors are obliged to respect their men. Anyone who repeatedly bosses other players around will be warned, and subsequent reports will result in being kicked. Of course, playing a "bully" character is fine, as long as a balance is kept and the offensive behavior does not extend to players.

3. Do not double-post.

4. Do not stray away from a topic's subject.

5. Please refrain from "bumping" a topic repeatedly.

6. Please do not create multiple forum threads on the same topic.  If there is already and active thread on the relevant topic then use it to respond.  Each forum is designed to cater to very specific discussions. Please only post a thread in the forum it is most relevant to and avoid spamming the forums with multiple instances of the same thread.

7.  Please do not post spam (post pointless messages) to increase post count.

8. Posts about monetary exchanges of any kind are not allowed.

Thank you in advance.

Lithras
I.C.E. Field Marshal
I.C.E. Field Marshal

http://lithrasdrums.weebly.com

Back to top Go down