D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor "Lithras" Maine

Go down

Connor "Lithras" Maine Empty Connor "Lithras" Maine

Post by Lithras Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Connor was born in 2915 in New Austin, Terra. His grandfather, Angus, had established I.C.E. (Independent Contractor Enterprises), continued by his father, Duncan after his death. Following the family's military tradition, Connor enrolled at the UEE Navy Academy in 2933, graduating in 2937 becoming a fighter pilot with the rank of 2nd Lieutenant. After distinguished service for a decade, and seeing his uncle Bronn leading I.C.E. to ruin, he decided to resign and take over the company in 2944. After over 15 years of decline, I.C.E. looked nothing like its glory days. The only way to continue operating would be dismantling or merging into another Organization. Connor felt that giving up I.C.E. to foreign hands would be an insult to his father and grandfather, so, after successful negotiations with Avitus Doucet, I.C.E. was incorporated into D.I.A.S.E. in 2945, keeping a degree of independence to honor the efforts of his ancestors.

Connor is the eldest of three brothers, who are both currently serving at the UEE Navy Academy.

Lithras
I.C.E. Field Marshal
I.C.E. Field Marshal

http://lithrasdrums.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum