D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avitus Doucet

Go down

Avitus Doucet Empty Avitus Doucet

Post by Avitus Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Born on Terra, June 18th 2908 Avitus grew up outside of Quasi near the D.I.A.S.E. Enterprises complex with his Parents and Twin brother Titus. Avitus and Titus, come from a long line of forward thinking Astrophysicists and Engineers.

Avitus using the D.I.A.S.E. enterprises Knowledge Repository Interface quickly excelled in all fields of science, well ahead of his age group Avitus graduated High School and moved on to the New Austin University at the age of 16. He graduated from New Austin University at the age of 27 with multiple degrees, Avitus has degrees in Xenobiology, Aerospace engineering, Physics (specifically Astro, Quantum, and Plasma), and Chemisty.

Avitus has been called intuitive and rational, has a strong sense of values and is rebellious, he is quiet, and humorous. being forward thinking and open to other cultures, Avitus believes in the tales and teaching of Taernin, the Great Traveller.

Avitus, and Titus have both spoken out publicly criticizing the UEE, for past and current actions. Varying from the Tevarin wars, to the current Economic State of the Empire. The Doucet family has a long history of being xenophiles, which allows them to interact with other species with more ease and comfort than others.

The Doucet Family firmly believes in these philosophies handed down from generation to generation:
  • Enlightenment through the discovery of knowledge and rational thought.
  • Betterment of humanity through education of the universe that promotes open-minded thinking.
  • Betterment of the all life through the elevation of science and social progress.
  • Pursuit of understanding the universe and the species around us.

Owner of the RSI Constellation known as The Zorya which was purchased in 2935, as a gift from his Father with his ascension to C.E.O of D.I.A.S.E. Enterprises. The Zorya is outfitted for Exploration, having a larger cargo bay, a Fuel refining station, and several other amenities that exploration and trading find useful.

Avitus is a fan of the Terra Gryphons Sataball team.

Avitus
D.I.A.S.E. CEO
D.I.A.S.E. CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum