D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about us

Go down

A bit about us Empty A bit about us

Post by Avitus Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm

D.I.A.S.E. was founded by great visionaries, and to this day, we still follow their ideologies and teachings:

• Enlightenment through the discovery of knowledge and rational thought.
  • Betterment of sentient life through education of the universe that promotes open-minded thinking.
  • Enlightenment through education of other species and their cultures.
  • Betterment of the all life through the promotion of peace, and independence.
  • Pursuit of understanding the universe and the species around us.

To this day these Ideologies have been the core of D.I.A.S.E.‘s mandates and principles and have shaped us into the organization we are today. Our main intentions being:

• Space Exploration: “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” Always has man peered into the unknown and wondered, this is why it has always been the central drive for scientific advancement. Therefore, stellar exploration is the most important of our scientific endeavours. Most of our teams of Scientists, Explorers, and Engineers, operate beyond the borders of the UEE for months at a time, always pursuing new discoveries, and species.
  • Science & Research: “I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others.” Today D.I.A.S.E. uses it’s scientific divisions to seek the betterment of the universe and lessen the sufferings of the people in it. D.I.A.S.E. has its founding roots in technological innovation and aerospace engineering, and as such we have always been a large presence in technological innovation. From our Earliest days to this day, our teams of engineers build some of the most outstanding parts throughout history, including the Mk.1 AIDE (Antimatter Interspatial Drive Engine) back in 2762. Not only are our top caliber parts favoured by many spacecraft developers and manufacturers, but we also specialize in retrofitting our older ship systems as advancements become available.
  • Furthermore, We do maintain a strong trading relationship with all parts of the UEE to finance our stellar exploration and scientific pursuits. Moreover in keeping with our drive to understand the universe and different species, we have a special emphasis on hybridization trading and partnerships. Many of our traders operate light-years beyond the UEE’s borders. Do not be alarmed to find multi-species crews on our ships and space stations. This comes with being one of the early few human corporations to homogenize an “equal admission” hiring policy when it comes to other species.

What Makes D.I.A.S.E Enterprises any different than the other Corporations out there?

We reward hard work and share our success which in turn expands our range and increase our opportunities.

With our Balanced profits sharing model that provides incentives based on activity:
Group Expeditions: the employee gets 70% of the reward 15% goes to the Corporation and 15% is split between everyone who worked in that sector by their share of time in working in that sector, this makes sure that the venture is profitable for all involved, and no one gets frustrated by not finding anything.

We have a tight knit community, we also have a minor corporate buy in. So you donate a small portion of your UEC profits to the Corporation, this fund goes towards building up the Corporation, and buying the newest and best equipment for our fleets of ships this includes you!

Fair Opportunities for Advancement, D.I.A.S.E. Enterprises is run by its Board of Directors. The Board will always be open and fair to all members of D.I.A.S.E. Enterprises. Board members will be divided into subsections based on what they specialize in, to provide a spread out power base.

Avitus
D.I.A.S.E. CEO
D.I.A.S.E. CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum