D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.I.A.S.E. Charter

Go down

D.I.A.S.E. Charter Empty D.I.A.S.E. Charter

Post by Avitus Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm

TO: Citizens and Employees of Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration
DATE: June 15th 2942 CE
RE: Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration Conduct Policies

//Begin Transmission

RECRUITMENT POLICY

Only civil, levelheaded, and dependable individuals may apply. D.I.A.S.E. aims to provide a pleasant environment for all employees and customers. Problematic individuals will not be tolerated. We respectfully request all applicants be over the age of majority, however if they are not so and would like to still be considered, Special circumstances may be considered. Such as maturity, and intellectual prowess.

EMPLOYMENT HOURS POLICY

We are not a fanatical corporation. We will not require you to put in a set amount of hours per week on certain projects, or force you to participate in major expeditions. However please remain active within the corporation for the tenure of your employment with us.

BACKGROUND CHARACTER POLICY

D.I.A.S.E. aims to provide an extensive immerse, scientific-driven atmosphere for all employees. We will therefore expect employees to have a strong character background, with the goal of nurturing a strong team of creative members and becoming the leader of the community.

MULTI-CORPORATION POLICY

Membership in Multiple Corporations is not recommended, but it is permitted. However we recommend it should only be done for the better description of yourself such as an owners club, media outlets, Faith, Nonprofit organizations, etc. While our employment hours policy may be fairly tolerant, we would prefer if you remain active with us. Inactive employees are subject to dismissal.

D.I.A.S.E. AND INTERPLANETARY LAW

As a sophisticated organization, all members of D.I.A.S.E. are forbidden from engaging in acts of piracy. D.I.A.S.E. employees are expected to obey the laws of the sovereign state of the sector of space they are currently travelling in. D.I.A.S.E. employees are expected to comply with government agencies in all aspects of security. However, there may be times where the advancement of science outweighs Government laws, in bringing back new finds, or exploring “forbidden” zones.

BEHAVIOURAL CODE OF CONDUCT

Absolutely no racism, sexism, or any other forms of prejudice will be tolerated. Members are expected to respect one another and show each other kindness, understanding, tolerance, and patience. Members of D.I.A.S.E. that behave inappropriately will be subject to dismissal.

SOCIAL ETIQUETTE

We operate on the principle of common decency. Be friendly and courteous to all citizens, including those who fly alone or are in other organizations.

//End Transmission

Avitus
D.I.A.S.E. CEO
D.I.A.S.E. CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum